Thursday, March 1, 2012

Sony Bravia L-Series KDL-32L5000 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV

Amazon had a great price and it arrived super fast. Once I got through the headaches of getting the cable remote set up (not the TV's fault!), this has been a no hassle, great performance TV. It's my first widescreen/flat panel, replacing a 10-year-old dependable Panasonic which I hated to part with at first. But WOW it is super having this lightweight replacement and totally awesome picture. The size is perfect for viewing in my 13 x 19 living room. When it's not on it doesn't stick out like a big huge piece of furniture either, it sort of blends in which I like since it sits on a bookcase/entertainment console and not behind doors in an armoire. I've had the Sony about 6 months now and I'm very pleased with it.



I'm impressed with the TV to date. I've used the TV for approx. two weeks and it's impressive. It's a 720, but the clarity of the picture is excellent. Need to adjust the "sound" occasionally, probably as a result of the various signals. I'm hoping "Tech support" will not be needed. Sony produces excellent televisions and I recommend this model.

No comments:

Post a Comment