Friday, March 30, 2012

VIZIO M261VP 26-Inch 1080p LED LCD HDTV

I hemmed and hawed more than this Tv inside the store, and soon after reading critiques passed it up (because of sound complaints). I wound up receiving a single as a gift.



I could not be far more pleased! The image is terrific, and the Net apps function very well. Vudu operates great, Facebook, Twitter, and just about any other Yahoo widget is at your fingertips. Netflix functions quite nicely also.

The styling is good, and it really is extermely thin and light. The included stand does the job just fine, and matches the rest with the Television.

The remote manage isn't all that hot. It's bulky/boxy, and feels like I am making use of a remote manage from the 50s/60s when I push the buttons. It works fine, but just feels "wrong". Luckly I had an old Logitech Harmony I set up to operate perfectly with it.

My only complaint is, you guessed it, the sound!! It's terrible! Transistor radio or really affordable radio sound essentially may well possess a leg up on this! Really tinny with no dynamic sound whatsoever. I went out and purchased a $15 pair of personal computer speakers to hook up to the headphone jack. They're not excellent either, but a marked improvement more than the built-in speakers! If Vizio did one particular issue to this Television it really should be to enhance the audio!! if you're going to connect it to a dwelling theater setup or sound bar through the digital optical out, then no worries. Otherwise, you might need to choose up a pair of pc speakers.

The video is crisp and sharp in HD, as well as the SD looks pretty fantastic (unquestionably beats my old 19" tube!). It does change channels a little bit slow, but there is a pop-up channel list that is decent to utilize for rapidly popping around.

To sum it up, if sound isn't an issue for you, get this Tv!! 26" is great for a bedroom for run-of-the-mill Tv enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment