Monday, March 5, 2012

VIZIO 26" Class HD 720p LCD HDTV Black VA26LHDTV10T

I got this TV for my son last summer for his birthday. He had an old box style TV on his dresser so I got this TV to hang on the wall and open up some space. I have to say this TV is nice for the price I paid for it, it is small but yet big enough for him in his bedroom and it was easy to hang on the wall so it did what I needed it too. The only I have to bad about the TV, and it is not all on the TV but some on the room and layout itself, but at some angles it is hard to see when he plays his Wii. I have to say though the color and the volume on this TV are real nice and I would recommend it to anyone wanting a TV and not worrying about a 1080p TV with high refresh rates.



I purchased this item as a second monitor for my hard drive. I'm a graphic designer and didn't need a new computer but simply a larger "viewing space" and this works perfect. It was exactly what I wanted to spend and my laptop communicates seamlessly with this product. I am pleasantly surprised. I got two for the price of one! Would highly recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment