Friday, February 3, 2012

Samsung UN26D4003 26-Inches 720p 60Hz LED HDTV

I'll be honest, I purchase all of the electronics in our house and I'm a huge home theatre guy so when I discovered that my wife had ordered this without my knowledge for our daughters bedroom I was concerned.



Now I havent spent alot of time with the TV but I did install the stand which was extremely easy, hooked it up and got it going.
It looks pretty good even with SD shows. We have not hooked it up to HD yet because thats another $100 for a direc tv receiver. But it seems to have plenty of adjustments for picture, contrast etc...

I would say for a bedroom its a pretty solid purchase.

Great TV. After reading other reviews at Amazon, this sounded like a great extra TV for the bed room. I was kind of worried about how it would sound being a small TV, but it was really good and sounded great for it's size. Also the picture quality was really good for a non HD application. Yes this TV was a great find at Amazon. JD

No comments:

Post a Comment