Thursday, February 23, 2012

Toshiba 32SLV411U 32-Inch 720p LED-LCD HDTV with Built-in DVD Player

This set was purchased to wall mount in a room that includes exercise equipment. It works with standard mounting hardware. The included base was neat and attractive, stored for possible future use.



Picture quality is very good. Integrated DVD player works well with wall mount, to reduce cables and devices attached to the set. Playback is fine. Set is black and looks very nice.

As specs note, this set accepts HDMI input. It has a port for digital audio output. This was new to me, believe it may be called "Toslink" if you want to look for further info. I think it may be useful for home theatre. I bought a converter and y-adapter so I could output it to analog and use headphones while on treadmill.

I am pleased with this set, no problems at all. It made me nervous to order something so large, and so fragile, sight unseen. However, local stores did not have this large a set with the DVD player, so I took the plunge. It arrived in perfect condition and operates beautifully.

No comments:

Post a Comment